Wednesday, May 27, 2009

To the Queen of Heart of Spain





















Your Majesty, Queen Sofia of Spain,

I salute you for your being true to your duty as Queen of Spain. I heard of your accomplishments, and your being a good christian Queen.

Your majesty, let me give you the title of SOFIA MADRE DE SPANIA (Sofia mother of Spain)

Thank you for helping the poor with your foundation.

I will pray to God that your reign with His majesty will be blessed and will make another era of Spanish golden years. I long since to visit Castile and Madrid Where the Dela Pena was before heard.
I still claim that even if I am now a filipino, Spain was once the ancestral origin of my Mother. SONIA DELA PENA Y LUMBAY daughter of the Late Patricio Dela Pena. I want to visit the Pena estate Where our ancient Dela Pena Family crest originated.

In my blood Still runs 1/3 of the Spanish blood. And The foundation I have started is a reparation from the abused done to the poor Filipino during the Philippines Spanish era by the Friars and some abusive leaders... I want them to feel that the reason for the Spanish occupation is to develop a nation, a nation of peace love and harmony to all Spanish and Filipinos in the 18th centuries. Our cries in those years was not heard in Spain due to the fact that Spain has a problem also in their government that time, So the abusive leaders took their chances of manipulating some poor filipinos, that made Dr. Jose Rizal wrote a book, hoping the crown of Spain will be able to read it.

As I read in your 1994 visit to the Philippines with His majesty, I wept bitterly and said: YOUR LATE YOUR MAJESTIES... YOUR LATE.

Hope your country will supervise us in bringing Philippines into a better nation... I believe that our goverment is still young.

Praying Always for you and the Spanish Goverment

CERIEL 1
JEFFREY DELA PENA LUMBAY

No comments: